Pay online or pay on delivery
5 days returnable
• Keeps you hydrated as it contains 92% water making it is low fat and calorie fruit
• Contains vitamin C which is an antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage from free radicals.
• Contains "Lycopene" which along with other individual plant compounds has anti-cancer effects.
• Watermelon has several heart-healthy components, including lycopene, citrulline and other vitamins and minerals.
• Lycopene and vitamin C are anti-inflammatory antioxidants found in watermelon.
• Watermelon juice has some potential as a recovery beverage after exercise by easing muscle soreness.
• Several nutrients in watermelon are good for your hair and skin.