Tomato is a warm season crop and requires a relatively long growing season with plenty of sunshine and moderate day temperature of 20–28°C. It is sensitive to frost. Under low temperature, the plant growth is restricted and fruit setting is low. The critical factor in the setting of fruits is the night temperature, the optimum range being 15–20°C.The red pigment in the fruit will develop only when the temperature is between 15°C -30°C. Above this range of temperature, only the yellow pigment formed. When the temperature exceeds 40°C, no pigment will be formed.
Urja Tanushri Tomato (Tamatar) Seeds Details:
- Prolific bearing determinate variety
- Smooth round red colored fruits
- Profuse bearing deep green plant
- Urja Tanushri Tomato (Tamatar) seeds is High Yielding product
- Tomato (Tamatar) seeds Require per Acre : 200 to 250 gram
- Average weight – 80 to 90gms