Rosemary is described as a woody, perennial herb that can become a bushy shrub. The leaves are evergreen and needlelike in shape, and they produce the essential oil that gives rosemary its characteristic scent. They are dark green on the upper side, and the underside has a dense covering of short, white, woolly hairs.
Urja Rosemary Seeds Details
- SEED TYPE of Urja Rosemary Seeds : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
- SOWING TIME : February To April
- PLANT CHARACTER : Attractive Evergreen Shrub
- LEAF CHARACTER : Needle-Like Spikes
- HARVEST Days of Urja Rosemary Seeds : 185-200 Days After Germination