It is a proprietary bioavailable formulation specially designed for good blossom , sizing & colour in plants.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
- It strengthens plant cell walls.
- It is a preventative chlorosis remedy & intensifies blossom set.
- It prevents and cures physio-pathologies such as bitter pit and rachis dessication.
- It prevents leaf spot, blossom rot, dessication of leaf stock, leaf margin and collar tip.
- It remediates excess sodium, bicarbonates, chloride stress in plants.
- Works best for horticultural crops like pomegranate, plums, guava, sapodilla, jujube, apples, citruses and mangoes, increases fruit-setting and enhances color, blossom and size
- In flowering crops like rose, anthurium and other ornamental flowers, it improves color, flowering, and size of the flower-whorls.
- Yields best results on date-palm and oil-palms when applied through drip
- It increases SUGAR CONTENT of the fruit.
- Enhances BLOSSOM SIZE AND COLOR for all types of crops
- PREVENTS CHLOROSIS AND PHYSIO PATHOLOGIES
- PROMOTES FRUITING AND ENHANCES BRIX CONTENT
Method of application:
Dilution rate: 3 to 5 ml. per liter of water. Apply through foliar spray/ soil drenching/ drip irrigation.
It is recommended to apply MINTY at stress period of life cycle in plants
(vegetative growth & reproductive growth phase), hence for at least three different stages.