ENGIMINS FRESHH is a bioavailable nutrient, specially deigned to enhance keeping quality of farm produce.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
- It reduces the production of ethylene and possible internal damage to the storage fabrics in farm produce.
- It helps in achieving production of high commercial value and greater post-harvest life.
- It avoids the premature fall of flowers and fruits.
- It gives greater resistance to the plants in adverse phytopathogenic conditions.
- It increases fruit boll, pod or bud set & prevents fruit – rot and cracking.
- It increases the storage time/ keeping quality of farm produce.
- Enhances the longevity of fruit and vegetable crops, increases post-harvest life
- FRESHH was tested on onion crop for bio efficacy studies by National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation , Nashik, India. Increase in keeping quality, bulb size & yield was reported after the application
- In gourd family, it prevents viral attacks, freshens the gourds and increases size
- Increases yield in onion bulbs by at least 15%
- INCREASES POST-HARVEST LIFE OF FARM PRODUCE
- Enhances LONGEVITY OF ROSES, CARNATION, GERBERA
- PREVENTS PREMATURE FALL of flowers and fruits
General method of application:
Dilution rate: 3 to 5 ml. per liter of water. It is recommended to apply FRESHH at stress period of life cycle in plants (vegetative growth & reproductive growth phase), hence for at least three different stages.