Constituent in Chelated form
- SUPER Te’ supplies balanced essential nutrient in required quantity in chelated form.
- SUPER Te’ increase productivity & quality.
- SUPER Te’ helps absorption of other nutrients.
- SUPER Te’ releases bound nutrients & makes them available.
- SUPER Te’ has longer retention of nutrients in plant there by reducing frequency of spraying.
Zn - 5%, Mg - 2%, Mn - 0.5%, B - 0.25%, Protein Hydrolysate - 5% , S - 2%
Super Te is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides and foliar nutrients.
Mango, Grapes, Banana, Citrus
Potatoes, Onions, Turnips, Carrots, Tomato, Beans
Paddy, Maize, Wheat.
Ornamental & Aquatic plants.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Super Te is water soluble & suitable for use in conventional liquid foliar & irrigation water application.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
This product has excellent storable qualities. However, open containers should be stored in dry location away from direct sunlight.
Since the use of this product is beyond our control we cannot assume and any responsibility other than uniform quality of the product.
It is a natural product which contains no preservative hence its shelf life will diminish after it has been mixed with water.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing the spray-mist. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.