It is the most popular multi micronutrient foliar spray for higher yield in the Cotton crop. Which stimulates the secretion of hormones and helpful for stem growth, root initiation & leaf growth.
It having major elements in the Chelating farm of Zinc which helps in plant hormone balance, Auxin activity & division of cells. ferrous assists in biological process, photosynthesis, and chlorophyll synthesis. Boron helps in the uniform ripening process and is essential in sugar transport and amino acid production. Manganese activates enzymes and chloroplast production.
Some precautionary measures to be followed are:
- Quantity needs to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
- Proper mixing of micronutrient fertilizers is required before spray
- The right stage of foliar application is amenable – After the vegetative period (40-45 Days).
- Time of spray must be carried out: at early morning 6-9 am or late evening (5-7 pm) in cool air.
- The sprayer and its parts like the spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
- The spray solution should be transparent.
- Deficiency symptom of specific nutrient rectified by 3 sprays or more
- Don’t spray before the establishment of the crop.
- Don’t use any oxidized salts.
- Don’t combine with water-soluble macronutrient fertilizers (Like Urea, DAP, etc.)
- Don’t mix with any herbicides (Like Glyphosate, etc.) and plant growth regulators (PGRs).
- Don’t spray in abnormal weather conditions (Rain and afternoon hours when high temperature).
Dissolve 2-3 ml in one liter of water and spray on both surfaces of the leaves.
First spray: 30 days after sowing.
Application On Crops
- It makes the plant healthy and blossoming.
- It increases the size and thickness of leaves.
- It stops falling of flower buds by making stem strong.
- It promotes uptake of nutrients and water holding capacity.
- Promotes enzymatic activities by acting as natural stimulant.
- Stimulates protein synthesis as it contains all amino acid nitrogen.
- It provides drought and disease resistance by its direct action.
- Increases the size of capsules and improves fiber length of cotton.