Amruth organic fertilizers are committed to helping Bengal gram & tur gram growers produce better crops with higher profitability. The High Bengal gram & tur gram solution ensures crops receive the right nutrients & This is a scientifically prepared micronutrient mixture in liquid form for foliar application, which increases the flowers and pod growth. It increases the size and thickness of leaves. It stops premature falling off blossoms by making the stem stronger. It promotes the uptake of nutrients and water holding capacity.
Some precautionary measures to be followed are:
- Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
- Proper mixing of micronutrient fertilizers is required before spray
- The right stage of foliar application is amenable – After the vegetative period (40-45 Days).
- Time of spray must be carried out: at early morning 6-9 am or late evening (5-7 pm) in cool air.
- The sprayer and its parts like the spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
- The spray solution should be transparent.
- Deficiency symptom of specific nutrient rectified by 3 sprays or more
- Don’t spray before the establishment of the crop.
- Don’t use any oxidized salts.
- Don’t combine with water-soluble macronutrient fertilizers (Like Urea, DAP, etc.)
- Don’t mix with any herbicides (Like Glyphosate, etc.) and plant growth regulators (PGRs).
- Don’t spray in abnormal weather conditions (Rain and afternoon hours when high temperature).
Dissolve 2-3 ml ASTOR in one liter of water
Application On Crops
- ASTOR helps in the formation of chlorophyll that promotes photosynthesis process.
- Its involvement in protein production and enzyme activities in plants.
- It helps to increase yield significantly
- It enhances seed size, weight and keeping quality.
- It is encouraging in uniform flowering and fruiting and helps in cell elongation and growth
Bengal Gram & Tur gram