- MIDAGOLD PLUS is an insecticide formulation in Suspension Concentrate.
- It is a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact & stomach action.
- Readily taken up by the plants and further distributed in all plant parts
- Chloro- nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed and foliar use.
- For control of sucking insects including rice hoppers, aphids, thrips, white flies, termites, turf insects.
- It is commonly used on paddy, cotton, wheat, maize, potatoes, sugarcane, vegetables, fruits.
- It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced penetration & stability.
- MIDAGOLD PLUS is found to be very effective up to 10-14 days after application at recommended dosage.
Direction of Use:
Imidacloprid 30.5 % SC shall be applied at 0.075% a.i. concentration i.e.2.1 ml formulated product diluted in 1 litre of water for the control of termites during pre and post construction of building. Treatment should be as per IS 6313 (Part-2) 2001 for pre-constructional chemical treatment and IS 6313(part-3)2001 for post construction treatment.
Dose/ acre: 24-30 ml