- Difenthiuron 50% WP is a broad Spectrum insecticide.
- It paralyses the pest, which remain immobile on the crop until death in about 3-4 days.
- Insecticide and acaricide which kills larva, nymph and adult by contact and stomach action.
- It has Vapour phase.
- It is Translamina
- It controls pests on lowerleaf side also
- Unique: no cross resistance
- Immediately after feeding reproduction stop
Direction of Use:
Measure our required quantity of the product and mix it well with a small quantity of water. Add the remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation for total coverage of crops with suitable sprayer.
1. Do not use cooking utensils for preparing sprays.
2. Use stick for stirring the spray solution.
3. Wear hand gloves to avoid contact with the skin.
4. Also avoid inhalation and contact with eyes.
5. Wear protective clothing, mask, goggles, boots while spraying and do not expose yourself to spray drift.
Target Pests: Whiteflies, Aphid, Thrips, Jassids
Dose/acre: 240 g