- Larvicide having anti- feedent action and post potent lepidoptericide
- GOLDMECTIN-PLUS protect plants from feeding damage within few hours of application.
- Controls range of larval instars by contact activity.
- It is a rapidly absorbed into foliage and has translaminar action.
- Immediate paralysis on ingestion
- It is a natural derived product that does not harm the beneficial insects.
- Rainfast & reliable, full protection of foliage, increased residual
- It protects plants from feeding damage within few hours of application
Direction of Use:
Apply the insecticides when the incidence of larvae is first observed and repeat applications as necessary. Apply the insecticide in sufficient quantity of water to ensure through coverage of the foliage. Emamectin benzoate 5% SG is toxic to Aquaculture and Honey bees.
- Do not use cooking utensils for preparing the spray solution. Use stick for stirring the spray solution.
- Avoid contact with skin, eye and clothing.
- Avoid inhalation of fog and vapours. Wear hand gloves to avoid contact with the skin.
- Wear protective clothing, mask, goggles and boots while handling the product.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying the product.
- Wash hands with soap and plenty of water and change clothes after the work is over.
- Avoid contamination of air and water bodies with the insecticides. Also wash the contaminated clothes.
Dosage: 88 gram per acre