GOLDMECTIN (Emamectin benzoate 1.9% EC) is a water-soluble liquid formulation containing 1.9% active ingredient and is recommended for the control of bollworms in Cotton; Leaf folder & hispa on Paddy; Green semilooper, Pod borer, Girdle beetle and Tobacco caterpillar on Soybean; pod borer on Checkpea; fruit borer & thrips on Chilli. It is an insecticide with stomach action and should be ingested by the larvae to be most effective. Affected larvae become paralyzed and stop feeding shortly after exposure to Emamectin Benzoate 1.9% EC and subsequently die after 2-4 days.
Direction of Use:
- Apply the insecticide when the incidence of larvae is first observed and repeat applications as necessary. Apply the insecticide in sufficient quantity of water to ensure thorough coverage of the foliage.
- Plant protection equipment: Knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, battery operated power sprayer.
1. Avoid inhalation, skin or oral contact with pesticide.
2. Do not chew tobacco, eat food or smoke during spraying.
3. While spraying use protective clothing, rubber gloves, boots, face shield or dust mask, overall, rubber apron, hood or hat.
4. Spray only in the direction of wind currents and not against so as to avoid spray drifts setting on body.
5. Wash hands and contaminated parts of body well with soap and water after spraying.
6. Clean sprayer thoroughly with water after completion of work.