FIPGOLD (Fipronil 0.3 % GR):
- It acts as an insecticide with contact and stomach action.
- It disrupts the insect's central nervous system by blocking the passage of chloride ions through the GABA receptor, an inhibitor of the central nervous system.
- It also acts as Plant Growth Regulator, which enhances the root growth and results in higher yields.
- Broad Spectrum insecticide.
- Greater solubility in water than other granules.
- Longer persistence.
- Effectively controls insects resistant to other insecticides.
Direction of Use
Method of Application and Equipment for use : Recommended dosage for granule should be broadcasted using operated granule applicator
or mechanical dispenser application in Paddy, 2-3 cm standing water should be in the field and keep water impounded for 2-3 days after
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation while in using.
4. Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after broadcasting.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while broadcasting.
6. Wear full protective clothing while broadcasting.
Warning :- Fipronil is toxic to aquatic animals &honey bee hence avoid the use near aquatic environment & during to rassing period of honey bee
Formulation Type: GR
Dose/Acre 6.67-10 kg
Target Pests Stem Borer, BHP, Leaf Folder etc