"Technical: Acetamiprid 20% SP
Target Crops: Cotton, Vegetable and fruit crops
Target Pest: Aphids, leaf hopper, Mealy Bugs, White fly and Red scale
Mode of Action: systemic, contact and stomach."
Mode of Action:
• BPRID exhibits a systemic translaminar action. It has a novel mechanism of action on the insect nervous systems by acting as an agonist to nAch.
• It also exhibits triple action: ovicidal, adulticidal and larvicidal.
• The Exciting foliar Insecticide with New mode of action.
• Quick knockdown of a wide range of Foliar-feeding pests such as Aphids, Whiteflies, Leafhoppers, and Plant bugs.
• Long term action/control.
• Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the leaf surface.
• Effective broad-spectrum ovicidal/adulticidal/larvicidal activity, including pyrethroid-resistant pests.
• Low toxicity on beneficial.
• Relative low dose of application.
Method of Application:
BPRID can be applied as a foliar spray solution at a suggested dose against following insect pests on cotton.
• Aphid : 50g/ha
• Jassids : 100g/ha
• Whitefly : 200g/ha
Preparation for Spray Solution:
Take a small quantity of water in a container and dissolve required quantity of BPRID in it. Stir this solution properly and mix it with the remaining quantity of water. The volume of total water required will depend on crop stage, crop cover, the total area to be treated and the type of sprayer used.
Spectrum of Action and Suggested Uses:
BPRID can also be used on Vegetables, Fruits, Cumin, Citrus, Wheat, Mustard, Potato, Tea on insect pest like - Whiteflies, Aphids, Thrips, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Scales etc.
Central Insecticides Board authenticated recommendation for the control of Aphids, Jassids & Whiteflies in cotton crop at a dose of 50 - 100 g of formulation per hectare.