Benefits of ACESTAR:
- It is an Acetamiprid based product and is extremely active.
- In addition to the nymphal and adult stage, ACESTAR provides effective control on eggs also.
- Long term residual effect of ACESTAR helps to minimize frequent spray of insecticides for cotton sucking pests.
- ACESTAR has excellent translaminar effect and provides excellent control of aphids, Jassids & whiteflies.
- Being systemic in nature, it remains inside the plant body for longer duration and provides long term control.
- It controls all those insects, which have developed resistance against conventional insecticides, because of its unique mode of action.
- Safe to environment and considered to be an eco-friendly product due to its low dosage.
Direction of Use:
Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer and ASPEE-HTP power sprayer.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Dosage/ acre: 20-40 g