- GOLD 24D is a, safe and wide spectrum weedicide for the control of broad leaved weeds in many crops.
- It is selective, systemic weedicides of Phenoxyacetic group.
- Apart from effectively controlling broad leaf weeds, these also control the Cyperus sp.
- It is absorbed by the leaves and roots and translocated in to the weed plants.
- Ensure sufficient soil moisture at the time of application.
- It should be applied between 30-40 Days of sowing/planting
Direction of Use:
Plant Protection Equipment :
Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression battery sprayer & ASAPEE - HTP power sprayer fitted with flat fan or flood jet nozzle Limitation and caution for use : 1) The interval between the last application and harvesting crops 3-4 months; 2) Use within four days after transplanting; 3) It should be sprayed to stop the weed germination. Mode of application : Mostly blanket application.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Dosage per acre: 1060, 1176 ml etc