: - 2,4-D amine salt is a selective herbicide effective against broad leaved weeds in sorghum, maize, wheat, aquatic weeds, Potato, Sugarcane & non cropped areas.
Direction of use: -
Plant Protection Equipment:
Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression battery sprayer & ASPEE - HTP power sprayer fitted with flat fan or flood jet nozzle Limitation & Caution for use: Do not spray the crop in neighbourhood of cotton, tobacco, chillies, tomato & grapes as they are very susceptible. Do not use in those situations where there is a possibility of harming to bees. Avoid spray drift. Keep livestock away from spray area for two weeks. Do not store near seeds, fertilizer & insecticide. Do not inhale or mix with bare hands.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.