- Katyayani oxyfen Contains oxyflurofen 23.5 % ec is a selective herbicide for the control of certain annual grasses and broadleaf weeds.Oxyfen is a Trusted brand by onion farmers with pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.
- Katyayani oxyfen is a modern quick action Herbicide solution that is widely used for the Crops of Onion Rice / Paddy Tea Potato Groundnut Direct Seeded Rice Mint Garlic. For the control Echinochloa Sp., Cyperus Iria, Eclipta Alba, Digitaria, Imperata Etc
- It has strong contact and residual action. It has pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.As pre-emergence, Oxyfen forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence It is a selective herbicide readily absorbed by the foliage with very little translocation.
- Its Residual action on the weeds gives longer weed control.Safe for subsequent crops.Can be used for Agriculture Use & For domestic Purposes like Home Garden & in Nursery.
- Dosage : For Domestic Use take 2-3 ml of Oxyfen per 1 Liter of Water. For Large Applications 120-150 ml per Acre Foliar Spray. In onion nursery :- 15 to 25 days after sowing of seeds 10-12 ml / pump In main field :- just before Transplanting and up to 15 days of Transplanting.Detailed Instruction Leaflet to Use is given along with the product.
katyayani oxyfen oxyflurofen 23.5 % ec ( Kharpatwaar ) It has strong contact and residual action. It has pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity Trusted brand by onion farmers over decades with pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.As pre-emergence, Oxyfen a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence
Recommended Crop: Onion, Tea, Potato, Groundnut, Direct Seeded Rice, Mint Garlic. It is a selective herbicide readily absorbed by the foliage with very little translocation It has sufficient margins of safety to mammals and other animals like fish and birds. It has a favorable environmental profile.
SpraySpectrum: Rice-Echinochloa sp. Cyperus iria, Eclipta alba, Tea-Digiteria, Imperata, Paspalum, Borreria hispida, Onion-Chenopodium album, Amaranthus viridis, Potato-Chenopodium , Coronpus Trianthema, Cyperus, Heliotropium, Groundnut-Echinochloa colonum Digitaria arginata Compatibility: Tank mixed application with common herbicides for broad spectrum and extended weed control Broad spectrum activity - Continue to be effective & prolong action in soil. Excellent control of both broadleaf & grassy weeds .complete eradication of select weeds.Oxyfluorfen is a light inhibitor and inhibits protoporphyrinogen oxidase. It is a selective herbicide for the control of certain annual grasses and broadleaf weeds.