- Katyayani MSM Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide that very effectively controls a wide range of grass weeds and broadleaf weeds in Wheat Rice Sugarcane.
- MSM control many weeds including Chenopodium album , Melilotus indica , Lathyrus aphaca , Anagallis arvensis , Vicia sativa , Cirsium arvense Cyperus rotundus , Spheanochlea sp., Fimbristylis sp., Ludwigia parviflora, Marsilea quadrifoliata , Cyperus esculentus, Amaranthus virdis, Portulaca oleracea, Parthenium hysterophorus, Trianthema sp., Cleome viscosa, Solanum sp., Commelina benghalensis, Euphorbia sp., Digeria sp etc.
- MSM is a systemic herbicide with contact and residual action.MSM is safe for neighboring broad-leaved and other crops.it is a preferred choice of most farmers.
- Controller is a systemic herbicide with contact and residual action.Its half-life period in the soil is only a few days so no effect on the follow crops.It has good rain-fastness after hours of application. MSM Metsulfuron-methyl 20% WP is Low use rate herbicide
- Katyayani MSM For Large Applications 4-8 grams per Acre Foliar Spray after 25 – 30 days Or 10 days after first irrigation. For Domestic Purposes in Garden Nursery use : 3 Grams per 15 Liter water.In Detail Instruction to Use Comes along with the product.
Katyayani Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP MSM is a selective post emergence herbicide belonging to the chemical family of SulfonylUrea herbicides. It is a systemic compound with foliar and soil activity used to control broadleaf weeds. It showcases residual activity i.e. it is retained by weed plants and inhibits its growth for a long period of time. MSM is an ALS herbicide. it acts as an Acetolactate Synthase (ALS) inhibitor. By hindering the synthesis of branched-chain amino acids namely valine , leucine and isoleucine.It obstructs the weed’s growth ultimately killing it. It has good rain-fastness even after 4 hrs of application. In soil, it sustains for a few days only and has a half life period with no effect on the following crops . Being a broadleaf weedicide , extreme care must be taken to avoid damage by drift onto broadleaf crops nearby .