- GOLDINO is a new generation wheat herbicide.
- It is specially developed for the control of Phalaris minor & wild oats in Wheat crop.
- Recommended for post emergence application, the herbicide is taken up through leaves of grass weeds. Active growth of susceptible grasses ceases within 48 hours.
- GOLDINO quickly degraded in the soil & has little or no soil activity. Hence no cropping restrictions.
- Best results are obtained, when the majority of grass weeds have emerged and are actively growing e.g. under warm, moist conditions
- Do not apply if rainfall is expected within 2 hours.
Direction of Use:
PLANT PROTECTION EQUIPMENT :
It can be applied through Kanpsack sprayer fitted with flat fan nozzel.
Time of Application:
This herbicide is recommended for post emergence application i.e 30-35 days after sowing of wheat crop (when Phalaris minor is 3-4 leaf stage).
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Dosage/ Acre: 160 gram