- A selective systemic pre and post emergence herbicide.
- It is use to control annual grass as well as broad leave weeds.
- It is absorbed principally through the roots & foliage.
- It inhibits photosynthesis and interferes with other enzymatic activities.
- It is used in combination with other herbicides.
Direction of Use:
Plant Protection Equipment. Knapsack Sprayer, Cpmpression Knapsack Sprayer, Compression Knapsack Batery Sprayer with Flat Fan or Flood zet nozzle. CAUTION: It may be used with caution in the areas where the ground water level is high.
Time of Application:
Maize :Immediately after transplanting (pre-emergence). Sugarcane: Pre-emergence on weed free soil.
Precaution: Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food. 2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin. 3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind. 4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying. 5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying. 6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Dosage/ Acre: 400-800 ml