Specific variety of aloe vera extract along with seaweed & biological inputs undergo fermentation process. This process results in a unique formulation called, BIOBOOST! It contains minerals, phytochemicals, enzymes, proteins, aloins, polysaccharides derived from natural ingredients & silica.
- One of the ingredients, aloe vera is a deterrent for pests
- It induces natural hormone function, develops immunity against weeds and diseases.
- Early germination. Vigorous seedling growth
- Profuse primary & secondary root development, hence uptake of nutrients is facilitated.
- Due to its extremely porous structure & large surface alea, it does not agglomerate, so air permeates the root zone.
- SHRUNGI BIOBOOST was tested on cotton crop for bioefficacy studies in Mahatma Phule Agriculture University, Rahuri, India. More than 20% increase in the yield was reported after the application.
- Aloe vera gel is a soil improver.
- It develops strong immune system. Aloin content in
- Aloe vera acts as deterrent for pests
- Rich in natural minerals derived from sea-weed, stimulates root development & increases yield
- An all-round stimulant for all crops, provides phyto-hormones for growth for ornamentals like rose, tulip, carnation, tuberose, agave
- INCREASES YIELD of farm produce
- STIMULANT for a WIDE VARIETY of crops
- Enhances PLANT STRESS TOLERANCE ABILITY
- Facilitates early harvest and CROP CYCLE
Method of Application:
- Apply Bioboost near the root zone and cover it by soil.
Dosage: 10 to 30 kgs. per Acre/4000 Sq.mt.
(According to plant size and type) Keep land irrigated.