ROOTS POWER - The powerful rooting stimulator activates a potent, branched and dense root system that results into enhanced and elongated roots that improves the absorption and recipiency of nutrients. While activating the generation of new roots that results into stress reduction. ROOTS POWER is a complete bio-plant hormone mixture for stimulating rapid and prolific rooting of all types of plant cutting.
- Two auxin hormones of ROOTS POWER help in signaling a plant's natural defense system and stimulates root growth
- The two-way action system, it promotes a biological barrier against the advance of invasion and including the crop defensive system. And works as a root bio stimulator
- Influences the enzyme system, Promotes strong healthy roots
- It helps in rapid vegetative development, resulting into fast and quick production.
- As it helps the activation of the rhizosphere which enhances productive rhythm, improves capacity of absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- It can be used before harvest without concern for residues
- It helps in activation of rhizosphere that results into enhancing positive interactions between beneficial microorganisms and secondary roots, a way to enhanced yield
- Result oriented Rooting hormone powder formula for all soft, semi-hard and hardwood plants
- Perfectly Suitable for rooting house, foliage, tropical and hardy ornamental plants. Use on leaf, greenwood and softwood cuttings
- Easy to use for Professional Plant Nursery and gardening Hobbyist
- Pliable to use in conventional and organic cropping systems
- ROOTS POWER – a high performance rooting hormone powder, nourish the roots during their important formation and gives prefect boost to the roots to grow fast
- It can be used all around the year, having long shelf life
Active Ingredient: Organic composition of Genus Salix Extracts
Crop Spectrum: All Crops, effectively performs in green-houses/Glass-houses and Net-houses.
Dose: (Foliar) 100 Gram per acre (15 Gram per 15 Liters of water), (Soil) 200 Gram per acre (Drip/ Drenching)