- GIBBSTAR is unique combination of Sea extracts and GA
- Gibberellic Acid acts synergistically with plant metabolism and accelerates the growth functions of the plant.
- Also improves the physiological efficiency of the crop by stimulating the hormonal and enzymatic activities and increases the yield and quantity of the crop produce.
- GIBBSTAR mobilizes reserves in seed to germinating point leading to breaking of seed dormancy and faster germination
- GIBBSTAR stimulates cell division and elongation that causes internodes to stretch leading to better growth of the plant
- Improves taste and quality of fruits, and enhances their marketability specific to crop.
- Improves photosynthesis and plant metabolism, Improves leaf area and root system.
- Regulates GA: ABA ratio leading to less flower and fruit drop.
- It increases stem length in flowers grown for export.
Direction of Use:
Plant Protection Equipment: Gibbnrellic Acid 0.001% L can be sprayed in the field for High volume spraying using the equipments like Bucket sprayer, Stirrup pump sprayer, Foot sprayer, Wheel barrow sprayer, knapack sprayer. Comression knapsack sprayer. Compression knapsack battery sprayer or ASPEE HTP power sprayer. For low volume spraying use knapsack mist blower cum duster.
Preparation of spray solution: Mix the required quantity of Gibbrellic acid 0.001% L at the rate of 1 ml in 1 litre of water and further diluted in 180-200 litres of water per acre for the prepation of spray solution.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
Dosage/ Acre: 1.5-2 ml/litre