- A unique crop supplement formulation with Amino acids & Fulvic acids
- Ambition is Bayer’s advanced crop supplement for enhancing crop efficiency.
- Ambition helps crops reach their true potential by managing nutrient efficiency, improving plant defense mechanisms, and enhancing crop performance.
- Ambition has a high concentration of amino acids that promotes growth, vitality and crop performance
- Amino acids and fulvic acids ensures enhanced penetration of nutrients and stress resilience. They activate the plant’s defense enzyme systems for increased tolerance to abiotic stress
- Ambition improves flower retention, and fruit set and increases marketable produce
- Ambition is an organic solvent and does not leave residues. Hence it can be used at any stage of the crop growth
MODE OF ACTION
- Horticulture Crops Like Potato, Chilli, Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Cole Crops (Cabbage And Cauliflower), Cucurbits, Onion, Leafy Vegetables, Floriculture, Apple, Grapes, Citrus, Pomegranate, Mango, Banana.
- Cereals Like Rice And Wheat.
- Broad Acre Crops Like Cotton, Corn, Soybean, Groundnut, and Pulses (Bengal Gram, Red Gram, Black Gram, Green Gram).
- Plantation Crops Like Tea
- Amino acid promotes plant growth and stimulates photosynthesis. It increases fertility and fruit setting. It is also proven that amino acids facilitate the penetration of nutrients in the plant system (chelating effect of glycine) and activate defense enzymes for increased tolerance to abiotic stress.
- Fulvic acids are powerful carriers of essential nutrients in plant cells. They enhance the activity of anti-oxidant enzymes involved in plant tolerance to abiotic stress.
- Ambition is recommended as a foliar spray at 2-3 ml/L water or 1L/acre as a drench application. 3-4 applications are recommended for best results: 1st application during the vegetative phase of the crop, 2nd application during the flowering stage, and 2-3 applications during the fruit development stage.