- It is Protective, curative and eradicant in action.
- It is strong antisporulant and translaminar action.
- Broad-spectrum fungicide.
- It is quickly absorbed & translocated within the leaf and system.
- Gives excellent control of Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deuteromycetes.
- Lower dose required & longer Duration Control.
- More stable in comparison to Hexaconzole 5 % EC.
- Cost Effective.
- Phytotoxicity has not been reported, when used as recommended.
Direction of Use:
(a) Preparation of spray Mixture: Take the required quantity of Hexaconazole 5% SC dulute with a little water as per spray plume required and mixed well again by string.
(b) Plant Protection Equipment :- The most commonly used sprayer are Bucket pump sprayer, Stirrup
pump sprayer, Rocking sprayer, Foot sprayer, Wheel barrow sprayer, Compression knapsack sprayer, Compression knapsack battery sprayer and ASPEE HTP power sprayer. COMPATIBILITY: Hexaconazole 5% SC is compatible with the commonly used insecticide and fungicides.
1. Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
2. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
3. Avoid inhalation the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind.
4 . Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.
5. Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
6. Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.
LIMITATIONS AND CAUTIONS FOR USE :- Do not use in those situation if there is possibility of harmingbees and fish, Live stock, game, wild bird and animals.
Dosage/ Acre: 400 ml