This ENGIMIN contains an organic complexing agent , which forms a bond with inorganic minerals to transform them into bio-available minerals. This bond facilitates the protection/ encapsulation of minerals till the time they are released to the crops.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
- Triple action formula – Bio-stimulation, nutritional and fungicidal properties.
- It contributes to the development of colour and flavour in fruits and vegetables.
- It helps plants in maturity
- It activates self defense system of the plants against endogenous and exogenous fungi, downy mildew. It prolongs the process of deterioration in plants & facilitates early harvest.
- It helps the plants to achieve early maturity, thus increasing crop cycles.
- Broad-range protectant against fungal attacks
- Fungicidal and nutritious in horticultural crops
- Bio-stimulant for cereal crops like wheat, oats, barley, millets and prevents them from fungal attack
- TRIPLE ACTION Biostimulation Nutritional Fungicidal
- PROTECTS AGAINST SOIL AND AIR-BORNE FUNGAL PATHOGENS
- Provides ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS for reproductive growth
- ACTIVATES SELF DEFENCE
General method of application:
Dilution rate: 3 to 5 ml. per liter of water.
Apply through spray/ drip irrigation/ water drench. It is recommended to apply SHIELD at stress period of life cycle in plants (vegetative growth & reproductive growth phase), hence for at least three different stages and at the time of fungal attack.