- Azozole is a new generation combination fungicide containing Azoxystrobin 18.2 % + Difenoconazole 11.4 % SC. It’s a dual systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative action. It offers not only disease control but also improves crop health, quality and yield of a crop.
- Azozole offers preventive, systemic and curative activity, azozole contains two fungicides to provide broad-spectrum control of many important vegetables, rice / paddy , maize chili tomato cotton, citrus, and tree nut diseases, including leaf spots , blights , powdery mildew Anthracnose and Blasts
- Used for control of a wide variety of fungal diseases in various crops. Dual mode of action, hence effective and provides longer duration control on diseases.
- Katyayani Azozole is a unique Combination products with its Dual mode of action it is more effective and provides longer duration control on diseases.Recommended to be used for Domestic Home Garden Nurseries Terrace Kitchen Garden & Agricultural Purposes.
- Doses For Domestic Use take 1 ml of Azozole per 1 Liter of Water. For Large Applications 150-200 ml per Acre Foliar Spray. Detailed Instruction to Use is given with the product
Katyayani Azozole Azoxystrobin 18.2%+ difenoconazole 11.4 % sc dual systemic broad-spectrum fungicide with protective and curative action. It offers not only disease control but also improves crop health, quality and yield of a crop.It’s a dual systemic fungicide which inhibits spore germination at the early stage of fungal development. Thus, it protects the crop against invasion by fungal pathogens. It’s taken up by the plants and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation. Thus, it stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in the cell membrane. Demonstrates rapid uptake with translaminar and xylem-systemic movement Synergy of two advanced chemistry and multisite action.Dual mode of action, hence effective and provides longer duration control on diseases.It’s an excellent tool for resistance management.Translaminar and acropetal movement help in quicker and even dispersion in the plant system.More photosynthesis and healthy crops.
Applicable crops: Paddy, Tomato, Chilli, Wheat, Maize cucurbits, avocados, mangoes, passionfruit, and poppies Grapes, potatoes Wide spectrum Usage: Used for fruits, vegetables, field crops as well as gardens.Spectrum: Paddy:Sheath blight, Blast; Tomato: Early Blight; Chilli: Anthracnose, Powdery mildew; Maize: Blight downy mildew; Wheat: Powdery mildew, Rust Systemic fungicide absorbed by leaves, roots, seeds. Long-lasting control: Through Preventive, Curative and Systemic action.