Specially designed and formulated combination of essential microbial cultures for balanced plant growth, higher yield, and better quality. Bio-farming kit improves the activity and population of beneficial microorganisms in soil and improves its biological properties and fertility.
- Contains beneficial soil organisms responsible for Nitrogen fixation, Phosphorous solubilization, and potash and zinc mobilization along with powerful mycorrhiza strains.
- Provides balanced nutritional support to the growing crops by increasing nutrient availability and uptake.
- Boosts the activity of beneficial microorganisms in soil and improves soil fertility and soil health.
- Increases tolerance against abiotic stress due to extreme climatic conditions such as water stress, high-temperature stress, chilling injury and salinity, etc.
- Ensures better plant stand, root, and shoot growth, promotes flowering and fruit set, reduces flower and fruit drop, and improves fruit color, taste, fruit weight, and overall yield and quality of fruit and vegetables.
- Helps in reducing the use of chemical fertilizers.
All types of fruits, vegetables, flowers, food grains, pulses, oilseeds, ornamentals, cotton, sugarcane, plantation crops, medicinal and aromatic plants.
Method of application:
Mix contents of all the packets of kit in 200 lit of water and apply in a 1-acre area through a drip (Fertigation) or drenching. Use at monthly intervals for better results.
Kit contents: Packets of 250 grams of each of the following:
Azotobacter, Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria, Potassium Mobilizing Bacteria, Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria cells / g), Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza.
Nett Weight: 1.250 Kg