Brigade - Soil Nutri Kit Details:
PowerUp NPK :
- Soil Nutritech Kit
- Name: BRIGADE
- Soil Nutri Kit contains PowerUp NPK, PowerUp Enzyme, PowerUp Micron and PowerUp P+.
- These are all liquid organic fertilizers. These when applied to thesoil or to modify planting material (eg seeds, tubers, etc.), provide nutrients to the crop from the environment and soil.
- Plants have optimal availability of essential nutrients, including primary (nitrogen, phosphorus, potash), secondary (sulfur) and micronutrients (zinc, manganese, iron and silicon) as well as some micronutrients.
- Crops treated with Soil Nutri Kit require 20-30% lesser chemical fertilizers and are more resistant to soil borne diseases.
- Increases the ability of crops to fight stress and resist pathogens and boosts the plant’s immune system.
- It also increases the activity of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, thereby improving many soil parameters and increases soil fertility.
- Soil Nutri Kit is eco-friendly and suitable for traditional, sustainable and organic farming.
- Directions for use:
All the components of Brigade Soil Nutri Kit should be mixed with 200-400 kg of organic manure and applied near the roots of the plants or all the components should be mixed with sufficient water and applied by drip irrigation or drenching.
- Packing: 1100ml (275 ml x 4)
- Shelf life: 1 year from date of manufacture.
PowerUp NPK provides nitrogen from the atmosphere and phosphorus and potash from the soil to crops. This includes phosphorous solubilizing bacteria, potash mobilizing bacteria, and selected strains of any one of the nitrogen stabilizing bacteria such as Azotobacter sp, Azospirillum sp., Acetobacter sp., Rhizobium sp.
PowerUp Micron :
PowerUp Micron makes zinc, manganese, iron and silicon available to crops from soil. It contains selected strains of zinc, manganese, iron and silicon solubilizing bacteria.
PowerUp Enzymes :
PowerUp enzymes makes sulfur available to crops from soil and accelerates plant growth. These include sulfur solubilizing bacteria and selected strains of Lactobacillus sp.
PowerUp P+ :
PowerUp P+ provides phosphorus from the soil to crops. It contains selected strains of phosphorus solubilizing fungi.