Soil application, Foliar spray & Wettable powder form
- ABACIL is a biological preparation based on the selective strain of Bacillus subtilis, it is a plant growth promoting rhizobacterium shows to synthesis antifungal peptides.
- It persists in the environment and protects the crops effectively from fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- It controls disease causing pathogens like Pythium, Alternaria, Xanthomonas, Botrytis, phytophthora, sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, seedling rot etc.
Bacillus subtilis sp (1x108 CFUs/ml ) Min - 1.50%
Growth Media, Osmatic (Stabilizer Dispersal agent) - 98.50%
Total - 100%
Mix ABACIL at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- Abacil controls disease causing pathogens like pythium, alterneria, and sclerotium, sclerotinia which cause root rot, root wilt, seeding rot, early blight leaf spot and mildew disease in crops.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
Root rot, root wilt, seedling rot, early blight, late blight, leaf spot, stem rot and mildew diseases in crops