Zinc Solubilising Bacteria (CFU: 1 x 108 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO ZN-BAC is capable of mobilizing required Zinc to target crops. Zinc plays major role in carbohydrate metabolism, both in photosynthesis and in the conversion of sugars to starch, maintenance of the integrity of cell wall and the resistance to infection by certain pathogens. Zinc solubilising bacteria stay close to the roots and make the Zinc available to the plant from soil as well as fertilizer and thus increase the production.
Mode of Action -
- Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria improves the availability of Zinc in soil & increases the crop yield.
- Zinc is required for photosynthesis, seed production and biosynthesis of growth promoting hormones in the plant.
- Zinc Solubilising Bacteria effectively mobilizes unavailable zinc ions and make it assimilable by plants.
- It reduces the dosage requirement of chemical form of Zinc and benefits the next crop due to its residual effect.
- It increases in the beneficial microbe population in soil thereby improving soil health.
SUN BIO ZN BAC produces acids and converts the insoluble zinc sulphides, zinc oxide and zinc carbonate into available Zn+ through lowering the soil PH and breaking down the complex.
- Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, sugarcane, plantation and field crops.
Dosage and Method of Application
Soil Application (Per Acre)
- Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO ZN-BAC with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
- Mix 5 -10 ml of SUN BIO ZN-BAC in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Fertigation (Per Acre)
- Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO ZN-BAC in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.