Sulphur Mobilizing Bacteria (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO SULPHO-BAC is a biological fertilizer based on a selected strain of naturally-occurring beneficial bacteria. This bacterial cell converts the non available sulphur and sulphur related compounds to easily assimilable form of sulphur salts through a process of oxidation. During this process, it also brings down the pH of the alkali soils. Sulphur is one of the secondary nutrients required by crops for their growth, yield and quality.
Mode of Action
- Natural Sulphur improves plant and soil health and also aids in soil fertility.
- Sulphur is essential element for growth, yield and quality of legumes, oilseeds, garlic and onion.
- It helps in reclaiming the alkaline and saline soil for normal cultivation.
- It mobilizes unavailable sulphur ions and makes it assimilable by plants effectively.
- It helps increase in the beneficial microbial population in soil thereby improving overall soil health.
- The bacteria used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus thiooxidans strain are known for its sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell converts the non available sulphur and sulphur related compounds to easily as obtainable form of sulphur salts through a process of oxidation. During this process, it brings down the high PH of the soil. The dormant form of Thiobacillus thioxidans cells on reaching the soil gets activated and produces fresh batch of active cells which secretes enzymes like thioredoxins and number of organic acids - Sulphuric acid, Carbonic acid. These organic acids solubilise large amount of Sulphur
Cereals, pulses, millets, oilseeds, fruits, vegetables, flowers, plantation and field crops.
Dosage and Method of Application
Soil Application (Per Acre)
- Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO SULPHO-BAC with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake apply evenly on moist soil.
- Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO SULPHO-BAC in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Fertigation (Per Acre)
- Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO SULPHO-BAC in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.