Potash Mobilizing Bacteria (CFU: 1 x 108 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO POTASH is a potash solubilizing bio-fertilizer which mobilize the available potash in the soil and make the same available to the root zone/ plant system, by breaking the bonds between the Potassium and Silica molecules in the Clay and Soil Colloids, which immobilize the applied Potassium Fertilizer. Potash is a major nutrient for all plants and it is required throughout the plant life cycle especially during fruit set and fruit development.
Mode of Action -
- Enhances early root development, leading to increase in plant growth and subsequently greater yield.
- Increases the efficiency of applied potassium containing fertilizers as well as water use in plants.
- Increases quality of the produce.
- Promotes root hair development and branching.
- Results in rapid cell development in plants.
- It increases root growth and improves drought tolerance.
- increases the stand persistence, longevity and hardiness of crops/ plants
The bacteria contained in SUN BIO POTASH on application to the soil get activated and multiply by utilizing the carbon source of soil or exudates of the root and in this process secrete organic acids and enzymes. Frateuria aurantia
produces organic acids and enzymes that help solubilize the fixed potassium into exchangeable form and make it assumable by plants.
- Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers , Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
Dosage and Method of Application
Seed / planting material Treatment
- Mix200 gm of SUN BIO POTSH in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed surface. Dry treated seed in shade before sowing and use on same day.
- Mix 1 gm of SUN BIO POTASH in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
Soil Application (Per Acre)
- Mix 200 gm of SUN BIO POTASH with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
- Mix 1 gm of SUN BIO POTASH in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Fertigation (Per Acre)
- Mix 1-2 gm of SUN BIO POTASH in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.