Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria Phosphobacteria (CFU: 1 X 108 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO PHOSI contains phosphobacteria, which solubilizes insoluble phosphorous into soluble form. Phosphorus is a major nutrient for plants inducing vigorous growth, root development, flowering and also contribute to their disease tolerance. Phosphobacteria also produce harmones like IAA, Gibberellins and Cytokinins which act as plant growth promoters.
Mode of Action -
- SUN BIO PHOSI facilitates root formation and plant growth.
- It improves soil quality with subsequent uses.
- The effective strain of SUN BIO PHOSI increases the level of available phosphorous in soil to 30 to 40% through solubilzation of phosphate deposits.
- With the increase in available phosphorous level, overall plant growth can be increased.
- In certain conditions, they also exhibit anti-fungal activities and thereby fungal diseases may be managed indirectly.
- About 10 to 15% increase of crop yield can be achieved with the use of this culture.
The dormant cell of phosphate solubulising Bacteria (Phosphobacterium,) when reach to soil they get activated and produces fresh active cells. These active cells grow and multiply by utilizing the carbon sources in the soil or rhizosphere. During their growth, these bacteria solubalize the fixed phosphorus in the soil and make it available to the crop plant. Solubilize phosphate through the production of organic acids such as carbonic acids and Sulphuric acid and alkalinity cause phosphate solubilization.
- Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, plantation and field crops.
Dosage and Method of Application
Seed / planting material Treatment (Per kg) -
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed / planting material surface. Dry treated material in shade before sowing and use on same day.
Seedling Treatment -
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
Soil Application (Per Acre) -
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO PHOSI with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO PHOSI in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
Fertigation (Per Acre) -
Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO PHOSI in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.