Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) are beneficial bacteria capable of solubilizing inorganic phosphorus from insoluble compounds. When PSB is used with rock phosphate, it can save about 50% of the crop requirement of phosphatic fertilizer. The use of PSB as inoculants increases P uptake by plants.
1 Capsule = 1 Trillion Bacteria.
PER ACRE REQUIRED
Minimum 1 capsule, Recommended 2 or 3 (Over dose has no side effects)
PACKING AVAILABLE for Capsule
- 1 packet = 2 or 6 capsule
WHEN TO BE USED
- Soil preparation
- Seed treatment
- Within 3 days of Full Moon every month
BENEFITS OF PSB PLUS
- It is the important contributors to soil P pools which constitute 0.4% to 2.4% of total P in arable soils.
- They also decompose the organic residue by immobilization and mineralization thus maintaining equilibrium with soil solution P pools.
- Phosphorus is one of the major plant nutrients in the soil.
- It is a constituent of plant cells, essential for cell division and development of the growing tip of the plant. For this reason it is vital for seedlings and young plants.That help in crop growth & increasing productivity.
- PSB fertilizer can facilitate the transformation of insoluble P to available P in the soil; this mechanism will increase available P concentration and soil P availability to crops, contributing to crop growth and yield.