AMRUTH PFC is an exclusive formulated liquid bio-fertilizer consisting of nutrients and proteins required for plant growth promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc Mobilization.
Application On Crops
- Pomegranate plant needs nitrogen supply to the plant, AMRUTH PFC formulation is supplemented with an additional Azotobacter sp & Azospirillum sp strains to fix the atmospheric nitrogen.
- AMRUTH PFC consists of microorganisms which acts as bio-stimulants, it increases the juicy content of the fruit.
- AMRUTH PFC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water holding capacity.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH PFC for 1 acre through drip with repeated application twice in a year.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH PFC in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave up to four days, with regular stirring then apply 500 ml prepared consortia to each plant.