Maltose KSB is a Potash solubilizing bacteria, potassium is one of the essential macro nutrients and most abundantly absorbed cation in plants .potassium plays an important role in the growth and development of plants.
- MALTOSE KSB with very effective cell mass of potash solubilizing bacteria (PSB) capable of solubilizing insoluble inorganic potash in to simple and usable form.
- Decreases the use of potash fertilizer upto 40%, it produces organic acids and enzymes that helps in solubilizing potash to exchangeable form and make it bio available to plants
- Maltose KSB Helps in improving plant immune system and enriches soil micro flora there by prevents soil erosion and improves soil texture and quality and Increases the crop yield by 20 -40%
- Maltose KSB – is suitable for Fruit crops, Vegetable crops, Flower crops, plantation crops, Spices and condiments crops, Medicinal crops, Aromatic crops and gardening plants.
Application rate and Method of application:
- Seed treatment: 5 - 10 ml/kg of seeds insufficient water to wet the seeds. Dry the seeds under shade before sowing. Take 50 - 100ml of Maltose KSB in 20 - 25 lt of water and dip the roots in the solution for about 30 mins, before transplanting.
- Soil application: 1 litre/ acre- recommended 2-3 applications for better results.
- Drip irrigation: 1 litre/ acre- recommended 2-3 applications for better results.