AMRUTH GMC consists of plant growth promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc Mobilization.
Application On Crops
- AMRUTH GMC increases yield and quality of berry size, and keeping quality of grapes.
- AMRUTH GMC improves soil microbial activity, water holding capacity and decreases hardness of soil.
- AMRUTH GMC controls the growth of harmful fungi in the soil.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH GMC for 1 acre through drip / venture with repeated application twice a year.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH GMC in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days with regular stirring then apply 500 ml of prepared consortia to each plant.