AMRUTH GINGER GROW consists of plant growth promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, and Potash Mobilization.
Application On Crops
- AMRUTH GINGER GROW contains Azotobacter sp. and Azospirillum sp. which produces antifungal, antibiotics that inhibits the growth of several pathogenic fungi in rhizome region and improves the root growth and crop nutrition.
- AMRUTH GINGER GROW increases the rhizome quality, gingerol content in rhizome and increases yield.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH GINGER GROW for 1 acre.
- Rhizome treatment:- Mix 50-100 ml of AMRUTH GINGER GROW in 1 liter of water and treat the rhizomes up to 20 minutes.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH GINGER GROW in 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days, with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to ginger plantation.