Pay online or pay on delivery
5 days returnable
Mode of Action: Phosphate solubilizers
Bacillus and Pseudomonas dissolve fixed phosphate into plant utilizable form. Phosphate solubilizer’s bacterium produces organic acids (viz., citric acid, lactic acid, etc.) and enzymes (viz., phytase, nuclease, etc.) that help insolubilization of insoluble phosphates and makes it available to plant in utilizable form.
1. In addition to Phosphates, it increases micronutrients availability to plant from the soil.
2. Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
3. Helps to increase the crop yield.
4. It improves the plant's vigor and health.
5. Help to improve soil health.
6. Harmless, Eco-friendly, and low-cost agro-input.
7. Longer Shelf-life
8. Higher and perfect bacterial count
1. Can apply through the traditional drenching method by mixing in water as these products are water-soluble.
2. Thoroughly mix it with vermicompost or Farmyard manure and kept it aside for 10 – 12 days before the application for better results.
3. Can formulate with Rock Phosphate to attain better results.
Dose: 2 ml per liter of water