Pay online or pay on delivery
5 days returnable
Mode of Action: Acetobacter Spp. is obligatory aerobic nitrogen-fixing bacteria that are capable of nitrogen-fixing in the roots, stems, and leaves of sugarcane plants.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crops.
2. It promotes root proliferation and increases the number of rootlets, resulting in the uptake of nutrients from the Rhizosphere.
3. Harmless and cost-effective agro-input.
4. Longer Shelf-life.
5. Higher and static bacterial count.
6. add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth-promoting substances which are very useful for plant growth.
7. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microflora in the Rhizosphere.
Dosage: 2 ml / Litre of water