AMRUTH CMC is an unique agricultural fermentation technology consisting of microbial consortia, nutrients and proteins required for plant growth and development.
Application On Crops
- AMRUTH CMC enhance vegetative growth, stem size, flower setting, fruit setting, developing, and ripening of berries.
- AMRUTH CMC improves the tolerance of various stress situations like drought, low temperature and salinity.
- AMRUTH CMC provides essential nutrients into available forms & decreases the hardness of soil by increasing porosity & water holding capacity.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH CMC in 200 liters Jeevamrutha and leave up to four days, with regular stirring then apply 500 ml prepared consortia to each plant.
- Soil treatment:- Mix 5 liters AMRUTH CMC with 300-400 kg AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1 kg/plant.