Maltose Biomix is a bio-fertilizer -contains a group of Beneficial microorganisms capable of enhancing the soil fertility by nitrogen fixation. Solubilizing phosphate and potash and help in decomposing organic wastes results in increased plant growth and yield. Maltose Bio mix increases microbial flora in the soil and enhances soil fertility.
- Maltose Biomix enhances the Micro flora of the soil resulting in increase the rate of seed germination and growth of root and shoot.
- Maltose Biomix improves soil structure AND maintains Soil pH resulting in soil carbon reclamation and reduced soil erosion.
- Increases the crop yield by 20 -50%
- Maltose Biomix is suitable for Fruit crops, Vegetable crops, Flower crops, plantation crops, Spices and condiments crops, Medicinal crops, Aromatic crops and gardening plants.
Application rate and Method of Application:
- Seed treatment: 5 - 10 ml/kg of seeds in sufficient water to wet the seeds. Dry the seeds under shade before sowing.
- Take 50 - 100ml of Maltose Biomix in 20 - 25 lt of water and dip the roots in the solution for about 30 mins, before transplanting.
- Soil Application: 1 litre/ acre- recommended 2-3 application for better results.
- Drip Irrigation: 1litre/ acre- recommended 2-3 application for better results.