AMRUTH BMC is an exclusive formulated liquid bio-fertilizer consists of nutrients and proteins required for plant growth promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc Mobilization.
Application On Crops
- Microorganisms present in AMRUTH BMC converts non available form of NPK to available form.
- AMRUTH BMC stimulates early shooting & shortens the time required for fruit maturity.
- AMRUTH BMC increases the microbial population in the rhizosphere & restores soil fertility.
- AMRUTH BMC plays a vital role in soil management & nutrient mobilization, disease prevention and stress tolerance.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC for 1 acre area through drip with repeated application twice a year.
- Mix 5 liter AMRUTH BMC in 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1-2 kg/plant.
- Sucker treatment:- Mix 500 ml of AMRUTH BMC in one liter of water and treat the suckers up to 20 minutes.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC with 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to banana plantation.