- Katyayani prodizole Contains Propiconazole 13.9 % + Difenoconazole 13.9 % EC is a New Generation Unique Combination Fungicide recommended for the best control of Sheath Blight and Dirty Panicle Disease in Paddy or Rice.( Grain discoloration )
- Its ability to fight disease leads to better disease management and healthy flag leaf hence giving better yield. Prodizole gives healthy & productive tillers, setting maximum yield potential.
- Katyayani Prodizole in rice applied for timely protection at early (25-30 DAT) vegetative stage results into more productive tillers.
- Propiconazole Stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Difenoconazole is a sterol demethylation inhibitor that prevents the development of the fungus by inhibiting cell membrane ergosterol biosynthesis.
- Dosage: For Large Application Use : 1 – 1.5 ml Of Prodizole per 1 Liter water. For Domestic Purposes like Home Garden or Nursery Use 2 ml per 1 Liter water .Detailed Instructions are given along with a leaflet with the product.
Katyayani Prodizol in rice applied for timely protection at early (25-30 DAT) veg stage results in more productive tillers. Other Market Names : Sygenta Taspa , HPM Robocop etc. More ability to fight disease leading to better disease management and healthy Flag Leaf hence better yield. It gives healthy & productive tillers, setting maximum yield potential. It also helps in better disease management. Propiconazole is a systemic foliar fungicide with protective and curative action, with translocation acropetally in the xylem.Difenoconazole is systemic fungicide with preventive and curative action. Absorbed by the leaves. With acropetally and strong translaminar translocation. Propiconazole is a steroid demethylation ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor. Difenoconazole is a sterol demethylation inhibitor. Inhibits cell membrane ergosterol biosynthesis, stopping the development of the fungus.