Pay online or pay on delivery
5 days returnable
Mode of Action:
Thiobacillus spp. produces organic acids that help in solubilization of insoluble sulphur and iron and makes it available to plant in utilizable form, through lowering the pH of the soil and making sulphur and iron available to plant in the utilizable form.
1. It converts the insoluble form of “Sulphur” and “Ferrous” into soluble form to the plants.
2. It helps to maintain the soil pH. It increases the numbers of flowers, fruits, grain formation, and size.
3. Maintain soil fertility status & stress management system.
4. Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake Helps to increase the crop yield and improves soil health.
5. Harmless and Eco-friendly low-cost agro-input.
6. Longer Shelf-life
7. The higher and perfect bacterial count
8. Permitted Organic Input by NOCA as Per NPOP standards of govt. Of India